Friday, September 14, 2012

Requisite Sunset at the Beach Pictures

Everyone who gets a new camera has the sudden urge to go to the beach at sunset and take artsy pictures.  Myself not excluded.  It just took me 2 years to get here.

On a related note, I have absolutely no idea how to edit pictures so that they actually look good.  Maybe I should look into that.

DPP_0154

DPP_0155
I love this picture (regardless of any actual photographic merit).  I like how the seagull in the foreground waiting for a snack is lit against the dark rocks.

DPP_0156

DPP_0157

Piers make good geometric focal points, don't they?

DPP_0158

Funnily enough, there was a couple taking professional engagement/couple shots standing right at the water line, they must have been freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment