Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fantastic Mr. Fox


I pulled this pattern from Ravelry, since I've been having a minor love affair with all things fox lately.  I thought it was really adorable, but it sat in my unfinished WIP pile for a very long time because I lent my only skein of white yarn to a friend and had no opportunity to get more or get that one back.  I also was surprised it was so small when I started assembling it, I don't know why because the pattern very clearly states it is 5" tall, but I was imagining it to be bigger I guess.  I also am terrible at assembly because the legs and arms are supposed to be attached teddy-bear style with limbs sticking forward, not out like a starfish as I have done it here.

Meh. Well he's still cute.

And some other fox related things I have hanging around in my Crafts folder.

Pretty bookmarks from Lemon Squeezy with coordinating back print.


Prints by Melissa Nucera at Shana Logic.

Plus some other things that I need to be more diligent about noting the source :(

No comments:

Post a Comment