Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Walk in my Neighborhood

I got off work early today, and played around with my camera for a while. It's amazing how many pictures I can take without realizing it. Good thing I got a 16GB memory card ;)


New herbs for the patio/balcony












pretty little web being spun by my front door.










This little guy was so excited to get out of the car and go to the park.












My favorite part about this sign is the "Free Exercise!"












I didn't even see this until I looked at these pictures on my computer. I was just taking pictures of the clouds for no particular reason, and now I see a familiar face!










Diana lens makes all the sunlight look like twinkly jewels











These are the baby "sunflowers" that we're currently growing on the patio. They're doing admirably considering we neglected a few other potted plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment