Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dust Bunny (or Fish bunny depending on how you look at it)

Ok, honestly, this pattern was kind of dumb.  I thought, "Oh! I'll just whip this up really quick. No problem. One hour, tops!" Nope, unfinished bunny parts rolled around in my bag for weeks, and I refused to sew the damn thing together.  I was mostly unmotivated by the fact that I thought it was ugly.  I don't even know what possessed me to make it in the first place.  It looks like a fish the way its paws stick out to the side!

This is another Voodoo Maggie pattern.  People probably generally enjoy the simplicity of the pattern, so it's probably not the pattern's fault.  It's really probably my fault for picking such a dull brown.

DPP_0247
See how much I disliked this? I couldn't even bother to take a clear picture..

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I think it's cute! The earthy color doesn't bother me - it's good camouflage for a little bunny's protection! :)

    ReplyDelete