Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Here's to 2015.

This more or less captures the essence of my holidays (but my life is not as cute as this illustration).

There was a lot of crafting, cat petting, eating, and snuggling up in my new giant scarf and pj pants.

Will you keep me warm this winter
Illustrations from a McDonald's ad (with this adorable song) if you can believe it :)

Will you keep my heart out of the cold

I just got back from Philadelphia, so I've been getting back into the swing of things with work and cleaning my room after the craftermath of the holidays. Look for a couple of handmade gift posts coming soon!

In other news, I've joined Instagram! You can follow me if you like - it'll mostly be craft WIPs, bikes, guinea pigs, and San Diego!

Let's hope 2015 is a more productive year around the blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha "craftermath," that's a good one. I haven't sewn any garments in months! I have to get started on some serious crafting for 2015 (other than some socks I'm knitting).

    Any big project plans for the year?

    ReplyDelete