Monday, January 19, 2015

Neapolitan Baby Set

First up in the holiday making craze is this adorable Neapolitan colored baby hat and booties set.  This one has been a surprising favorite among Ravelers because y'all are just suckers for tiny things with ears aren't you?

Neapolitan Baby Bear Hat

You can see more of the specifics and my notes about the patterns and yarn on Ravelry: hat and booties. I made the 6 month size for the hat and rolled the brim up.

Neapolitan Baby Bear Hat

It was super easy to whip this up, I finished both the hat and booties in a couple of hours during the post-Christmas dinner lull. We even went out and bought a skein of this Bernat baby blanket and a J hook at Wal-mart on Christmas eve because my mom just decided that she needed a handmade gift for a baby shower like now

Everyone loved these when I finished, so they make a great project especially for new crocheters - very fast with super bulky yarn and maximum cuteness! I hope it fits!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the Neopolitan color scheme; it makes it sound even cuter that it's ice-cream flavor colors! I have some friends having babies soon, so maybe I should learn to crochet so I can whip up stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete