Friday, November 12, 2010

Today, I pretended to be a real live self-sufficient adult.

I kinda win.

I did a massive load of laundry, made my bed, took out the trash, and cleaned out some nasty old food from my shelf in the fridge. Didn't take too long other than the fact that I probably spent at least half an hour trying to figure out how to change the favicon for this page. [See the bunny next to the web address? Cute, huh?]

But, the downside to all of this is that I have severely procrastinated on finishing homework and work related business for tomorrow.

Also, our garbage disposal may be broken.

Let me just go crawl into my bush-house over there and avoid being a civilized person.


Sidenote: here and here. The first is the how-to and the second is the handy tool to creating a .ico file.

No comments:

Post a Comment