Friday, July 8, 2011

Lake of the Pines

We did a big family getaway over the Fourth of July weekend to this beautiful lake house at Lake of the Pines. I'll try not to have an overabundance of photos here :)

Saw deer walking through the backyard!

Sunrise

Sunset




Pre-dawn. It was beautiful, and the lake was glassy. Everything was so still. I just wanted to sit and absorb the stillness and silence.


My brother caught a fish!

Fish on a leash!



Enclosed patio on the second story of the house overlooking the lake. I think we ate all our meals out here.

Domo photobombed this one.

Our private dock and view from the top.

The back of the house. Isn't it huge?


I think this is so sweet.


It was nice to get away from San Diego for a weekend, albeit to a hotter area! But most of all, it was nice to see the extended family. The baby is getting so big, a year and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment