Thursday, February 9, 2012

Matchbook Notebooks

 I'm forever searching for little bits of paper to jot down a note or give out my email address or some other thing.  This is the perfect solution for that.  I had a couple of paint chips left over from picking out new paint colors for my bedroom, and I also used the cover of the fall 2011 Urban Outfitters catalog.


 Another fun little thing, I colored the tops of all my staples with a green Sharpie.  It gives some color to my otherwise boring school papers sometimes.

The inside of the UO notebook that I made.  I love the pretty black and white forest scene.


The construction isn't too tedious.  I used the basic instructions found via Curbly and Capital B to make mine.  Obviously I had to change the measurements since I set mine up differently, but it's still the same basic matchbook style notebook with some pieces of printer paper cut to size.

No comments:

Post a Comment