Sunday, April 14, 2013

Batty about VooDoo Maggie

This is not the last VooDoo Maggie creation you've seen from me, although I am running out of the patterns in the book that I actually like.

I immediately loved this guy, but I was dissuaded at first from making him because "it wouldn't sell unless it was around Halloween."  Well, I sucked it up and made him anyways because I do what I want, haha.

A cautionary note: make sure you know where to attach your safety eyes.  The head, body, and legs are made all together in once piece so there is definitely a front side to him.  I accidentally put the eyes a little to the side of where the true front was so he has a quirky head tilt to the side (see bottom photo for proof).  Character design, right?

DPP_0223

DPP_0222

No comments:

Post a Comment