Thursday, September 15, 2011

Soles with Souls

Day 15. My shoes.

Halfway through the photo challenge and the month of September!  I can't believe how quickly time passes.

I love these shoes.  I have literally loved them to bits.  These are the Vans Prison Issue #23 in black.  Almost 4 years, every day, I've been wearing these shoes.  I like to think that even though holes are starting to wear into my soles, the velcro is not very velcro-y anymore, and the rubber is coming apart from the canvas, these shoes have character and tell of adventures.

Fortunately for me, I bought a new pair of these exact shoes.  Now I can love my Vans for the next 4+ years.  I will be so sad if Vans ever decides to stop carrying this style.

I guess girls in skate shoes is a SoCal thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment