Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Words, food, and music. (One of these things is not like the others.)

A few cool things for today.


First, this wall painted with the entire chapter of The Tale of the Three Brothers from HP & the Deathly Hallows.  How awesome!  This appeals to the HP fan in me and also the fan of the written word.

The Tale of the Three Brothers via when boredom strikes

Second, from the food section of the SD Union Tribune of today's paper.  The Meandering Eats blog.  Ok, so I'm not exactly the best cook, and I almost never talk about food here, but I have to give a special mention to this particular blog.  I was casually browsing the newspaper today, and I saw the food blogger section and saw Marie's blog on there.  Can I just say that I actually know Marie IRL?  I think her blog is awesome, and she's an awesome person.  Awesome.


Third, an open letter from me to that guy on the bus today.  Seriously, heard of common courtesy?



No comments:

Post a Comment