Thursday, September 29, 2011

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

Day 29. Purchased.
But in this case, it seems you can.

I have always struggled with my hair. It pretty much never looks halfway decent to leave it down plus it bugs the absolute shit out of me.  However, the options then fall to ponytail with I-always-think-they're-a-good-idea-at-the-time-bangs that are pinned back, and I look like a boy.  A 12 year old pre-adolescent boy.  These might just be a godsend.  I have to use 4 normal bobby pins to pin things flat to my head so they aren't in my eyes all day and somehow they end up in my eyes anyways because 1)my hair tie gets loose and 2)my bobby pins start to fall out.  I only need one of these in place of 3 and it holds all day.  So far, so good.  Thumbs up for Goody.  (I've always loved Goody, btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment